1. How long will I spend in the clinic on my first visit?
Your appointment at Lifespan will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hr.
2. Who is the Diabetologist?
Our doctors are certified experts and trained in diabetology. Our advisory medical panel consists of- Dr Kishor C Mehta, Dr Sunil M Jain, Dr Pradeep G Talwalkar, Dr Ganga Kiran, Dr M.E. Yeolekar.
3. Do I need to be fasting while coming for my appointment?
You need to be fasting for a mere 3 hours only.
4. What are the clinic timings?
Lifespan clinics will remain open from 8am to 8pm.
5. What if I am late for my appointment?
In this scenario, we request you to kindly inform us at least 2 hrs in advance so that the appointment is rescheduled to the next free slot. Call 18002670127
6. What kind of medical services do you offer?
Screening and consultation for diabetes, medical treatment, detailed diet plan, diagnostic tests and counseling for diabetes and diabetes related conditions.
7. Can I cancel my appointment? How?
In this scenario, we request you to kindly inform us at least 2 hrs in advance so that the appointment is rescheduled. Call 18002670127
8. How can I collect my test results?
Test results will be emailed to you on your registered email Id. You can also login to the client portal and look it up or pick up a copy from a Lifespan centre
9. Do I need to bring along previously done test results?
Yes. We request you to bring along with you all your relevant reports.
10. Can I follow-up at any Lifespan clinic in Mumbai?
Yes, as a registered Lifespan client you can follow-up at any of the Lifespan centers.
11. What are the fees for consultation and services?
Consultation charge is Rs 1000 and Lifespan R.I.S.C test for Rs 3000.